2 people found dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in Renton home

RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Renton authorities are investigating after they say two people were found dead in a home with an elevated carbon monoxide level.

Renton police say relatives found the two adults around 3 p.m. Monday when they went to their home to visit. The home is in the 500 block of Seneca Avenue Northwest.

Renton fire officials said later that carbon monoxide poisoning was the cause of death.

No other information was immediately available.