CAPTURED: $100,000 bail for WMW Capture, driver accused of injecting meth before deadly crash

CAPTURE UPDATE April 11, 2018 --
Washington's Most Wanted Capture, Kevin Arrington, pleaded not guilty to Vehicular Homicide, Vehicular Assault and Reckless Driving on Wednesday.

He is being held in the King County Jail on $100,000 bail.

FUGITIVE CAPTURED April 3, 2018 --
King County Sheriff's Detectives in the Criminal Warrants Unit arrested Kevin Arrington this morning at an apartment in the 200 block of Yesler Way in Seattle.  Arrington was wanted by Seattle Police for Vehicular Homicide after detectives say he crashed into a Metro bus while high on meth, killing a passenger in his vehicle.  Detectives say he was located thanks to an anonymous Washington's Most Wanted viewer tip to Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound.

"The tipster had told them exactly which apartment that the suspect lived in.  They found him still sleeping in bed, so they woke him up and took him into custody without any issues. He mentioned to the detectives that once he saw himself on TV, he knew it was just a matter of time before somebody found him," said Sgt. Ryan Abbott with the King County Sheriff's Office

Arrington is Washington's Most Wanted capture #978 thanks to tips from our viewers.

"This is great. The show is so successful in helping us catch these criminals. This is going to bring a lot of closure to the families, that we were able to get the suspect into jail and he’ll have to face the court system, which is exactly what he want," said Sgt. Abbott.

Watch the video below that shows the deadly crash Kevin Arrington is wanted for.

Seattle Police say Arrington was driving the red PT Cruiser you see, when he ran a red light and smashed into the back of a King County Metro bus. There were two people inside the car with him. One of them died from his injuries.

The crash at E. Denny Way and Broadway Ave. happened almost two years ago and Arrington has been on the run ever since -- charged with vehicular homicide.

“The suspect in this case was later given all the breathalyzer tests and everything and found that he was under the influence of meth,” said Ret. Det. Myrle Carner with Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound.

In fact, police say Arrington admitted to officers that he had injected crystal meth a few hours before the collision.

His passenger in the back seat spent nine days in the hospital before dying from a spinal cord injury.

“We don`t think he`s left the state. He`s just been lucky to not been caught and not been seen,” said Carner. “Let’s get this guy in custody. Somebody died as a result of his negligence."

A judge issued a nationwide warrant for Arrington’s arrest after he failed to show up for his trial.

He's 5'10" and weighs 175 pounds.

If you can tell Seattle Police where to find him, Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound will pay you a $1,000 cash reward.

Call the hot line at 1-800-222-TIPS(8477), or use the P3 Tips App on your smart phone. It is anonymous.